Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Position Of Cervix Prior To Menses Ovulation Tests- Help Me Estimate When/if I Ovulated?

Ovulation tests- Help me estimate when/if I ovulated? - position of cervix prior to menses

Existed in the test, I got a positive ovulation on CD 14th This was done for 3 months, so I assume that I am fairly regular basis (and the AF is fast) at the time. So the question is today I tried Afternoon CD11 negative cycle.
CD 12 Noon negative
CD 13 in PM (but not UFA), negative.
CD 14 late in the night it away (it was, all day) negative line even lower. And I drink water before 2 hours, but the position of the cervix is much higher compared to CD 12
Now the 17th CD
- Do you think you could between CD 13 and 14 of the tests have been ovulating, wide and not at the same time (plus I had tried) something to drink? Is there a difference? Do you believe that ovulation, more recently, because I did not faint lines? --

(I ran the tests and had only a little work. I'm kind of kicking myself, they did not want to leave.)

Thank you for helping us! :)
TTC # 1 Cycle 7

1 comment:

JellyBea... said...

I think I ovulate 13 to 14 CD. My obstetrician test I hit twice a day at any time of ovulation, because hormonal changes can sometimes be very brief.

Baby dust x
TTC # 1 Cycle 7 has also

Post a Comment