Sunday, January 3, 2010

Motorcycle Permit How Long Do You Have To Have A Permit For A Motorcycle In Texas?

How long do you have to have a permit for a motorcycle in Texas? - motorcycle permit

I will be 15 in a few months and I want to know something about the motorcycle license.
I went to the website of the Ministry of Transport and said that a person who is 15 years old must obtain a permit before they receive their motorcycle license. The site does not specify how long the permits might have had. If anyone knows please reply. Thank you.

1 comment:

djh3_88 said...

I call and ask. It can not bite, especially by telephone. It can only try to say that you need a permit before a license to have a bike. I may be wrong, but I think Texas is the approval status and you need a special mark on the bike of your driver.

Post a Comment