Monday, November 16, 2009

List Of Msn Sluts Was Breaking Up The Right Thing ?

Was breaking up the right thing ? - list of msn sluts

The OK is currently on the ground and my ex-BF in another state, Tho bad things for him to be like in 5 months: / ... Anyways ... returned, the last 4 months and I had was with another man and it took me about 2-3 weeks to break away from British Columbia, I am not sure .. When my ex was actually true, but I did and went with him (and was with him for 2 years that b4 and had me a girl one year and then 4 MNTH be returned), then 3 HES say the past few weeks, in a whore and call me names and do not want to someone to talk about a man so .. If you do not delete all my friends who I met on MySpace was. Play me delete my account and banned my msn and my aim ... he told me all my passwords and everything, before and after 4 days, IMD, if I had someone in my life and sent a request WebCMO .. Now bc of what he says in the Web to do things for children, and I'm a whore and I jump from person to person .... I am faithful, I do not know how, I do not feel like it was my fault he left me for another girl, that's all me ... sor after all the abuse it was clear he thought badly of me, I said, I can not in a relationship with someone who tells me how u think of me so bad ... and it broke ... so hes saying the same thing, and he wants us to be together .. I told him if u could talk to me and see me, so bad that could do the job .. and he said it was too late .... but I heard he was in conversation with a friend, a girl, tenderly, was with her in his car and he gives them are friends, but I can not talk, with whom .. idk well, do you think I did the right thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment