Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ink Jets Printers Great Paper--but Watch Where You Buy It !!! Refilling The Cartridge In Ink-jet Printers, Can It Really Damage The Printer And If Yes How?

Refilling the cartridge in ink-jet printers, can it really damage the printer and if yes how? - ink jets printers great paper--but watch where you buy it !!!

Manufacturer of inkjet ink is not recommended for refilling, but the market recharge completely free access, and some have even said that there is no damage to the printer. LessThan cost of collecting 20% of the cost of the new cartridge. Can someone explain and give advice?

2 comments:

Angel L said...

I now how to fill the cartridge, but you do not know where I need to buy ink

johncob said...

I use a continuous supply of ink to save 90% on the cost of the car (Epson Photo 320), I have the equivalent of 70 rounds, no problem for me (but I have seen Mr Epson crying in a corner) Seriously, I can save if the printer is turned face tomorrow, so I can afford saved to buy 2 new printers.
For your printer next to the search for "the continuous ink system", see the printer that will be used to take the back of the printer-wise, get the printer + system and participate in the revolution can. "Seriously consider a trip with your existing printer directly to the system if nothing is done.

Post a Comment